If you landed on this page with no menu bar CLICK HERE to enter the main site
DBT Training/Education and Certification
Add your Training or Certification site Here
Dialectical Behavior Therapy in Clinical Practice: Applications across Disorders and Settings
- Behavioral Tech, LLC -DBT Therapy Founders
- PESI.com -Continuing Education Seminars, CDs, DVDs, Publications
- DBT Associates -Authorized Skills Training Seminars for Therapists
- UAMS Psychiatric Research Institute Psychotherapy Training Center -This course will cover the principles and practice strategies of dialectical-behavior therapy (DBT). Participants will learn fundamental concepts that inform the DBT practice approach, in addition to practical application strategies that are designed to supplement cognitive-behavioral treatment interventions.
- Portland Psychotherapy -Clinic, Research, and Training Center; provides training for professionals in evidence based psychotherapy approaches.
- Behavioral Research and Therapy Clinics/University of Washington
- www.dbtmind.com/Christy Matta M.A. I provide training and consultation for practitioners new to DBT and experienced practitioners who've been implementing DBT for awhile. About Christy Matta
- Tami Green Life Coaching Certification -This training has been developed for those seeking initial certification, currently trained life coaches, clinicians and professionals who seek specialized training. Tami Green Coaching certification specializes in mental health coaching, and also lays a firm foundation in positive psychology and the best life coaching methodology. All coaches who become certified will be eligible to be listed on Tami's website as one available for coaching, and may participate in future trainings and seminars in a paid capacity.
- Triangle Area DBT -We are private practice based providers of DBT therapy in the triangle area.
In addition to our upcoming yearly training we teach a bi-weekly skills training for individual therapists who wish to become familiar with DBT skills. If such a study is of interest to you, please email Dr. Meggan Moorhead.
- Vermont Department of Mental Health: The Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) State Consultation Team is comprised of five Vermont clinicians who have extensive experience providing training and consultation on DBT. The consultation team was formed in 2003 to provide DBT leadership, training, program mentoring and clinical consultation to Vermont community and inpatient DBT programs. The members of the consultation team have extensive experience with developing and operating DBT programs in the following settings and with the following populations: DBT in typical community mental health settings, DBT Residential Programs, DBT partial hospitalization and inpatient programs, DBT-informed treatment for adolescents, DBT treatment for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness, DBT-informed treatment for individuals with developmental disabilities. Contact Nick Nichols at: or call (802) 241-2601.
- Valley Sierra CAMFT: Connecting licensed and pre-licensed therapists in Stanislaus and Tuolumne Counties. P O Box 579937 Modesto, CA 95357
- www.DBTmo.org -A web site that has DBT training schedules and a Missouri Clinical directory
- Select Publications on BPD/DBT -and treatment of BPD/DBT (a list)
Want Great Web Hosting Service? This site is Powered by: 1and1.com (Green) web hosting!
Check out the great deals always going on at 1and1.com and get great bonuses for signing up! Click Here to save! As the webmaster of this site, I have used many hosting companies since 1994, and hands down...1 and 1.com web hosting has the most intuitive and user-friendly web hosting control panel I have used. Top that with the fact that they provide excellent support with quick response and domain packages that are unbeatable for what you get with this service!